Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk

“Hi. www.kruuz.co.uk is my site. I paid about £6000...”

Written on: 31/03/2010

Hi. www.kruuz.co.uk is my site. I paid about £6000 for a years service (ended 31.3.2010).

What did i get? Nothing worth paying for, i would have been better off spending with google adwords. Im glad my contracts over, never again. They took on a joomla site of mine, then admitted they dont have joomla experts in the end. I have another site www.hireweddingcars.com, i did it all myself, no paid seo, and it ranks higher in some cases where i actually paid just search to achieve and they havent.

Just search = Big company image, but no proof of much work done as promised when they take you on... Just excuses that google changed algorithms... Honestly if the guys knew what they were doing regardless of algorithm changes my ranking should have improved dramatically if they had managed to do the work right. This is a honest review, you can contact me for proof!! Just dont want more people to lose hard earned money for nothing physical, its tough making money these days as it is. Good luck all! If Just search were decent they should have given me a refund of some amount atleast, but i guess its greed, once someones signed up they are done for.