I can make you art www.icanmakeyouart.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Upload

Guest's review of I can make you art www.icanmakeyouart.co.uk

“I wanted a portrait of me and my wife for our...”

Written on: 26/03/2010

I wanted a portrait of me and my wife for our anniversary. I checked all the websites offering such services and I was extremely pleased to find icanmakeyouart.co.uk On other sites the portraits were so expensive, with a starting price on a tiny canvas (30 cm by 40 cm for £480 on icanmakeyouart the starting price was £44.90 they have saved me a fortune.

They had 5 or 6 styles to choose from, Litchenstein, Warhol, High Detail/Graphic/Pets/Modern Art & Pop Art

In the end I chose a high detail or graphic style portrait 20" x 25" and it cost £128 and let me tell you it looks amazing! The quality of the artwork is 2nd to none. The artist was in contact all the way through the process giving us various crops and ways of presenting the artwork.

From ordering the canvas was on my wall in 6 days. Just amazing how quick the turnaround is.

By the time i had received my canvas I had only just received quotes back from other sites which were close to £700!

I would recommend icanmakeyouart to anyone who wants affordable art which is the highest quality i have ever seen.