Lee Beach, Pefkos, Rhodes Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Scott s's review of Lee Beach, Pefkos, Rhodes

“Only just found this site...i would like to comment on...”

Written on: 25/03/2010 by Scott s (1 review written)

Only just found this site...i would like to comment on the friendlyness of the brothers that run Lee Beach . I have been to Pefkos twice now and am returning in June and am so looking forward to a club sandwich and fries along with a large Mythos in a frozen glass at dinner. Not only does this place have a good reasonably priced daytime menu it has a lovely restaurant upper level on the evening which is our favourite in Pefkos. Which in my opinion is the most romantic too, being right on the beach you hear nothing but the sea gently coming in as the sun sets behind the hills whilst you enjoy a glass of white wine with the rest of the bottle sitting in the ice bucket clipped on the side of your table listening to ella fitzgerald playing quietly in the background,well ,that is my memory of it....thats why i chose to propose to my partner there...until see found the ring in my pocket in Pefki cocktail bar up the road spoiling my plans..... Definately my favourite in the whole of Pefkos.

Scott and Eleanor, Salford, Manchester, England. ( When life gets you down, I think of being here!!!!!)

• Other

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Several times a week

How often do you eat here?

• Intimate