Caffe Nero Review

• Quality of Service

Ron White's review of Caffe Nero

“I picked up a "star Barstas leaflet and then...”

Written on: 24/03/2010 by Ron White (1 review written)

I picked up a "star Barstas leaflet and then registeredonline. As I did so it crossed my mind that it takes more than 1 person in a cafe to make a difference. I use Caffenero daily and not always the same one. I travel with work and find that the nero suits both my pocket and my taste buds.

Having said this...yet again I have to commend the Chichester East Street Nero...It is different to others in its ambience, Retro has been fashionable from time to time!The anachronistic Chichester nero has all the good atributes of an Italian Family coffee house..It runs so smoothly...Always clean...The fare is excellent and I would suggest that the controlling factor of all this.. is a tiny little lady by the name of Helen...She has a protege ..Charlotte....who makes the best beverage in the south ....Well worth the visit to meet these two and to find out for your self...Chicheste East Street an Exemplary coffee house!

• Quality of Service