Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol Review

JayEm's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

“Can I advise anyone wishing to give up alcohol that...”

Written on: 24/03/2010 by JayEm (1 review written)

Can I advise anyone wishing to give up alcohol that this is the 5 star read, I can only do all or nothing (vodka & slimline tonic) and for me it's nothing! Sounds boring but it's transformed my life and the way my Family & indeed my Husband feel about me, my whole outlook is amazing, if i'd known this was how it was to be I would have done this years ago. I would drink 6 nights with a monday off, monday ended up being a drinking night aswell so when it came to 7 nights for month's I decided i'd had enough, i'd bought the book about 2 years ago and it lay untouched for that time, i work a bit with whats to be will be so the time was right for me, I decided to go for it!!! So if your holding back unsure where it will take you,just do it, enjoy the year ahead, Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner, the world is your Oyster. PS.... I used to smoke 20 a day aswell and gave up using 24hr patches, if I can do it anyone can. Good Luck :)

• Paperback