Blata 2.5 Review

• Build quality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Blata 2.5

“This is a very good mini moto. I bought it off ebay in...”

Written on: 23/03/2010

This is a very good mini moto. I bought it off ebay in bits with scratches and everything. I have now got a polini carb, £50 racing tyres, a new exhaust and I have also sanded it down, and then sprayed it in red. You can get racing stickers/decals from the internet or racing shops. I take it to cannon raceway mini moto track and it races like a dream. Its also very easy to get your knee down on corners because of its small size and lightness. The only minor fault that I would have with this is because before I had the Blata 2.5, I had quite a big and heavy chinease mini moto. The first time I rode the Blata, I did a huge wheely because I was used to actually sitting on the seat, but on the blata, you literally have to sit on the fuel tank as it in so small. I did a wheely because I sat on the seet which is very far back. All in all, this mini moto is a great intermediate racing mini moto and is excellent value for money.

• -