PartyLite Candle Party & Candles www.partylite.com Review

vfl's review of PartyLite Candle Party & Candles www.partylite.com

“I had never heard of party lite candles before and I...”

Written on: 23/03/2010 by vfl (1 review written)

I had never heard of party lite candles before and I went to one. I wasnt really into burning candles at the time and thought they were a little expensive. However I bought some votive candles's and decided to have a party, as there was some many nice things to buy, but by having a party I thought I would get some of the things with my commision. My party came and from that I decided to become a party lite representative. This is the first time I'd ever done anything like this before. I was nervous at first standing/sitting talking in front of people but I found the products sold themselves. I did this job for about two years and it paid for my sports car. That was 10 years ago and I still have many of their products and candles. After 10 years of having these candles they still have a very good smell and they really do burn for hours.

• Lasts Long