P&O Mini Cruise, Portsmouth to Bilbao Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

shasi's review of P&O Mini Cruise, Portsmouth to Bilbao

“Just returned and had a great time for the money we...”

Written on: 22/03/2010 by shasi (1 review written)

Just returned and had a great time for the money we paid. Food is expensive on board, approx £10 plus per person, meal in the carvery adults pay £18.?? per person. Breakfast in the coffee bar floor 6 works out cheaper than else where. I would suggest taking lots of snacks, pack-up, travel kettle, with adapter, bottles of fizzy drinks esp if taking children, buy alcohol in duty free to cut down costs. The cinema caters for all again handy if taking children £4 for kids £5.50 for adults. Take plenty to keep the kids occupied and warm clothes, our room's air con didn't work so was chilly. Take £'s for on board just a few Euro's for when you get off. We had a great time but it is easy for the £'s to run away with you. It is what you make it and for the money we would do it again.

• 19 March 2010

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Paull66's Response to shasi's Review

Written on: 31/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...u told us wat we needed thank

Ditzydivaox's Response to shasi's Review

Written on: 30/05/2010

this review is absolutely correct me and my mates went that weekend for my 18th being students we knew we wouldn't be able to afford to buy food so we took a travel kettle and snacks. i'm booking again because it was so good shame its stopping though in september

Pilchard108's Response to shasi's Review

Written on: 08/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because... we are going on friday with 2 children and this was just the advice I was looking for in advance. Thank you I can keep the cost down now !