Proclear Compatibles Review

Guest's review of Proclear Compatibles

Proclear Compatibles

“First of all, I want to make it clear that I didn't...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

First of all, I want to make it clear that I didn't even want to give this any star rating. My optometrist highly recommended the product, I bought a six month supply, the first two made my eyes so uncomfortable and itchy I had to stop wearing contact for a few weeks after, each time. The third one, and last one I put on and immediately felt something stingy in my eye, when I took it off, there is a big chunk missing from the lense. So know I have 4 lenses for my right eye and none left for my left eye. What a waste of money. I will never go to the same optometrist again either. When something like this happens to your eye, and I think most contact lense wearers will agree, it is pretty traumatic. And the fact that Coopervision did not have a customer service phone number, you have to email with no guarantee that anybody would even read them is bad business practice.