Nemo Personal Finance Review

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Guest's review of Nemo Personal Finance

“We have had our home repossessed. Our first mortgage...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

We have had our home repossessed. Our first mortgage lender were not interested in taking us to court, 2nd Mortgage lender - Nemo had instructed Solicitors to take action, they were not interested in me trying to sell the house and keep the roof overf our heads, we have no home now and they are still trying to chase us for the debt, the loan which is now unsecured. Nemo are bunch of crooks, avoid borrowing any money with them and if you do DO NOT take the PPI with them.

Jca0's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2014

I have had to get my parents to get equity out of their home to help me pay off they arrears they say I owe, but they still won't BUDGE. I having to appeal in court about it. They must be stopped any ideas.

Chillib's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2014

I wrote this review and another one on here. They are a very difficult company to deal with when you default or fall behind on payments. I contacted their legal department and was at one stage prepared to drive to their head office in Wales and confront directly. I would suggest some advice from CAB. I think they need to be investigated and I'm still deciding on the best way forward to deal with this company.