ICS Canada www.icslearn.ca Review

Guest's review of ICS Canada www.icslearn.ca

“i just enrolled for medical office assistant at ICS...”

Written on: 15/03/2010

i just enrolled for medical office assistant at ICS this march but i didnt read the reviews about the ICS while reading all the reviews i am now having a second thought of withdrawing my course cos of all the negatives reviews here...im just a nanny here at canada and i want a better future by means of continuing school i dont know if ICS is a wright home school for me....pls help me i want to know if do i have to continue or withdraw my course to ICS..thanks

Anyamarie's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2010

Don't make your decision based on other peoples comments! Sometimes I wonder how accurate these reviews really are.For example only the ones who are really upset with the program bother to review.Think about how YOU feel about ICS and what YOUR experience has been before making a decision. Keep in mind that most of the negative reviews are for ICS UK. I am in the same program you are through ICS Canada and am so far happy with it. I know you posted this review several months ago so I hope I'm not too late in responding. Good luck with your studies!

Yesago's Comment

Written on: 23/10/2012

How was the course so far?

Smedler01's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2013

if you don't mind me asking are you from Ontario?? I'm only asking because I'm considering on applying to the same program and don't want to risk taking this course of some jobs in Ontario does not recognize ics.