Premier Signia Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of Premier Signia

Premier Signia

“I was surfing 'Overhear.com' a band site a few years...”

Written on: 14/03/2010

I was surfing 'Overhear.com' a band site a few years back looking for musicians and in my haste pressed a wrong button. All of a sudden there was an ad in front of me saying 'Premier Signia Marquis'maple drum kit for sale only $1500.

I almost fell over!,as these drums used to retail from many thousands of dollars,I got a few quotes between $4000 - $7000, so this was the deal of a lifetime.

Immediately I called the guy and got the directions and was at his home in just over 1 hour.

I walked in and fell in love, Sigina are one of the most beautiful looking kits ever and this baby was in silver sparkle.

He let me play them and the sound was HUGE and very loud.The bass drum is one of few I've encountered in my playing life that actually 'thumps your chest' unmiked from across the room!

I have recorded with them and get constant compliments from other drummers and sound engineers,they are easy to tune,have a great tuning range and sound rich and beefy!

The funny thing is I got them used in great condition for just slightly more than what I paid for my Premier Artist birch kit a few years before.

Would highly recommend this kit as it can easily stand up to ANY pearl,Yamaha or DW kit out there if not blown them away!

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard