Marks & Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers Review

teenytiny's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“I ordered some flowers to take down to my nan who is...”

Written on: 12/03/2010 by teenytiny (1 review written)

I ordered some flowers to take down to my nan who is in hospital for Mothers Day. The flowers arrived on the day stated however as soon I took hold of the box I was pretty sure there was going to be a problem. The bottom was sodden and almost collapsing through and flowers were poking out of the handle part of the box.

When I opened the box the petals were damaged and some stems broken. They looked like the last bunch of flowers left at the supermarket that no one wants.

I rang M & S customer services who were great they offered a replacement or refund. As I needed the flowers for the following day I took the refund. I ordered from a local florist for me to pick up myself who gave me a 'we could of told of you so' comment about M & S.

I also have to say that I don't feel the bouquet was worth the money paid even undamaged. Probably wouldn't choose to use M & S again and glad I didn't have them delivered direct to my nan.

• 19.99

Teenytiny's Response to teenytiny's Review

Written on: 12/03/2010

Not sure why this has coming up as 5 stars. I would actually only give 2 stars but was very pleased with the way Customer Services dealt with the issue