Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

allisonsmith's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“I have just picked up my Godiva wedding gown this...”

Written on: 11/03/2010 by allisonsmith (1 review written)

I have just picked up my Godiva wedding gown this afternoon from Caroline Castigliano Boutique in Bath and i am so excited, relieved and utterly appreciative of the Manageress and the expert fitter for their amazing service. I didnt realise but I had turned up for my fitting 1 week too early! I got the date completely wrong. The manageress was so calm about it, even though the fitter was not even in the store. The manageress called the fitter and she was there within 5 mins, with a big warm smile on her face. They did my fitting and the adjustments and I had my dress in no time. I am so thankful for their professionalism and for the allowances they made to fit me in this afternoon. Each time i have vistied Caroline Castigliano in Bath the experience has been amazing. They were so knowledgable and knew exactly what dresses would suit me. I thought it would be daunting but the ladies made it so exciting. I would recommend every girl go there. Caroline Castigliano, you have amazing ladies working for you in the Bath store, they really do know what they are doing and they know how to fit your stunning gowns like a glove! Thank you ladies and i cant wait to send you photos of my wedding day in my Godiva gown.