Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“I have just picked up my wedding gown from Caroline...”

Written on: 11/03/2010

I have just picked up my wedding gown from Caroline Castigliano in Bath and I am truly over the moon with not just the dress, but also the fantastic level of service I received on my three visits to the shop. Not having bought a wedding gown before, I was a little daunted by the whole prospect, but the Manageress made me feel so at ease, taking the time to chat through all of my ideas and aspirations for the wedding, and then when it came to trying the gowns on, The Manageress and her assistants offered great advice on each of them, although it was tough making my final decision as they were ALL so beautiful!! My second and third visits for the fittings were equally as enjoyable and the level of service remained as high as it had been on my first visit, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the Bath store of Caroline Castiliano to anyone, the dresses speak for themselves, they're all divine, but I think the Manageress and her staff are what makes this shop!! Go and visit them and see for yourself!!