Unlock a Mobile www.unlockamobile.co.uk Review

From 1 review

Olive Oyl's review of Unlock a Mobile www.unlockamobile.co.uk

Unlock a Mobile www.unlockamobile.co.uk

“Having just purchased a Nokia 5800 I wanted to get it...”

Written on: 10/03/2010 by Olive Oyl (4 reviews written)

Having just purchased a Nokia 5800 I wanted to get it unlocked so that I can use my current sim in it. Sent off my details and paid through PayPal (thought this was sensible!!) however when my "report" arrived from the above company I was advised that they were not able to generate me an unlock code. However because they have still generated a report from me then I would not be able to obtain a refund of my £4.00!!

Also slightly concerning as their report tells me that the reason they were unable to generate an unlock code is down to one of the following:

Handset linked to un-expired airtime contract.

Handset linked to contract in default contract.

Handset reported as lost or stolen.

Handset is the property of your airtime provider under terms of your contract.

Handset is permanently tied by network provider, this applies to both contract and PAYG handset purchased at subsidised rate offered by holding network.

Has anyone else had similar experiences as I have to say I am getting rather tired now in trying to find somewhere to get my phone unlocked, thanks.