Lateral Thigh Trainer Review

Nikki10's review of Lateral Thigh Trainer

Lateral Thigh Trainer

“I have found lateral thigh trainers a great means of...”

Written on: 10/03/2010 by Nikki10 (1 review written)

I have found lateral thigh trainers a great means of home exercise. They can really build up a sweat especially the ones that come with tension cords so you can do a full body workout. They great if you not very motivated to do a lot of exercise because a couple of minutes a day will be enough to get your fitness levels up.

My biggest problem was the shelf life. The cables broke easily and there were just too many moving parts that something eventually went wrong with and as a woman I wasn't prepared to deal with. I much prefer the new air climber lateral thigh trainer. It's light, portable and has much fewer parts that can break. Would really recommend one.

Cynthiacurtis's Response to Nikki10's Review

Written on: 10/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I am looking to tone up my thighs and was interested to hear about this air climber. I shall look into it and see if it is the right product for me. :)