Zintech Sat Nav Hire - www.zintech.co.uk Review

Shant baba's review of Zintech Sat Nav Hire - www.zintech.co.uk

Zintech Sat Nav Hire - www.zintech.co.uk

“This was an excellent bit of kit. I didn't want to...”

Written on: 09/03/2010 by Shant baba (1 review written)

This was an excellent bit of kit. I didn't want to spend a lot of money before my trip and just searched for a hire company of the cuff. Then I found Zintec. Wow! I managed to drive hassle free all the way to Bulgaria, constantly changing my course as the weather/traffic conditions were extremely rough in December. I was mostly surprised by the efficiency in auto zooms for tricky hair pin bends in the mountains of Romania, Serbia & Bulgaria, as I slowed down to take the corners the sat nav zoomed in and I did end up driving from the tom tom and not looking at the road as the GPS positioning system is so precise. Always recalculating your route,, for a 5000 mile trip this is great. For driving in countries where you do not know the roads so well this is amazing and I would never leave home without one and highly recommend hiring or buying the One XL.

I would like to thank Matt, cheers for all your support before my trip and your flawless piece of kit.

Best regards and catch you soon

Scott, Mia and Little Alliah