Crosman 1377c Review

Guest's review of Crosman 1377c

“I have owned Crosman 1377 for just over 3 months and...”

Written on: 08/03/2010

I have owned Crosman 1377 for just over 3 months and have put over 4000 rounds thru it with zero complaints. Keep in mind what you spend on this gun. There is no better deal out there. I shoot 25 feet into a home made pellet trap in my basement. The sights are decent and all I had to do was lengthen the vertical screw slot in the rear blade so I could lower it smidge more. The plastic grips moved around a bit until I placed a drop of silicone type glue in two places on each grip where it joins the steel frame. The silicone glue can be trimmed away if I ever need to remove the grips. Stop thinking about it and go get one. You're just wasting time that could be spent wacking tin cans.

Manumat's Comment

Written on: 21/04/2010

I found this review not helpful because it does not adrress the usefulness of the gun relative to its intended use, e.g., plinking, small game hunting, etc.

Hullage's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2010

I thought the review very helpful. Enjoying the weapon I too was unhappy with the wandering grips. Sorted not at this fella's advice!