Bissell 1698K Powerwash Proheat with Turbobrush Professional Deep Cleaner Review

Guest's review of Bissell 1698K Powerwash Proheat with Turbobrush Professional Deep Cleaner

“If only I had read these reviews. I purchased mine in...”

Written on: 06/03/2010

If only I had read these reviews. I purchased mine in 2005 and has had minimal use. I lent it to my daughter for a short time but when it returned it would not mix the shampoo. I had it repaired at a local dealer for about £70 in September 2009. I have used it very recently on a small room and the next time it tripped my electrics. I spent an absolute age over 1 hour trying to get throught to their customer helpline. Finally I gave up and contacted my local dealer who have decided not to deal with Bissell anymore: Too difficult to get through and obtain parts. So I have had to email Bissell direct to get them to repair it. Added to that the plastic parts are cheap brittle plastic that unsurprising breaks. It it also cumbersome to manoeuvre. Certainly if I know what I do now I would not buy this or any other Bissell machine. A complete waste of money. Dyson please make one!