Written on: 04/03/2010
I've never eaten these as a child but after moving to England my husband convinced me that they were his Favorite sweets during easter and that I just HAD to try one... So sure for £69 which is ridiculously priced I bought one... I couldn't even finish it. It truly grossed me out the creme was weird gritty and thick. I expected this explosion of silky liquid and I got gross, sugar paste that oozed... I scooped out the inside and just ate the chocolate. Couldn't not believe I spent that much on one gross egg. Never will I have one again.
PS. My husband won't eat one either. He says they just aren't the same.. Thanks Cadbury for making my hubby sad and me grossed out :P
" Cadbury Roses " Read More
" Soapy taste " Read More
" Milk Tray a Thing of the Past " Read More
" Sports mixture have become tasteless " Read More
" Nwstles Have Destroyed a Good Chocolate " Read More