RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

skinose's review of RWS 34 Diana

“I bought this model 34 three years ago. Didn't use it...”

Written on: 04/03/2010 by skinose (1 review written)

I bought this model 34 three years ago. Didn't use it that much. It felt, good, it looked good and I spent the extra dollars because I thought it was a quality weapon. Then I started missing targets. So I would sight it in. This had to be repeated several times. When it was on it was on and when it was off I could not shoot a squirrel off the end of my car hood. Put the gun up and forgot about it. Took it out a month ago with every intention of fixing it. I took it to three gunsmiths and they could not get it to center on a target. Got a hold of Germany. They said send it to their representative in Ft. Smith, Ark. They first thing they did is what all crappy businesses in this country do anymore is ask for the receipt. I have the gun in my hands and there is no law that says you have to have a receipt. If you have ever been down that trail your know what I am talking about. I don't own a warehouse I can keep all my receipts in. Finally got it down to where my lifetime warranty was going to cost me $150 to repair and that was in addition to the shipping to and from. I paid $300 for the gun and you would think you would get better service than that. I will never buy from RWS-Diana again or have anything to do with those people in Ft. Smith...Umausa. I do not recommend this gun.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Adfru's Response to skinose's Review

Written on: 19/09/2010

Any negative reviews are very interesting because there is not much negative reviews.
<br/>But without investigation of what exactly wrong with this rifle this review isn't very useful.

Littlecreek's Response to skinose's Review

Written on: 24/01/2011

the receipt is missing, I also bought the gun 3 or 4 years ago but cannot find the receipt. the plastic trigger broke (T05)

Chef John's Response to skinose's Review

Written on: 24/12/2010

Something is missing, original owner of this high quality rifle with no receipt mine was registered the second day I owned it, I do not think he is the original owner tried to get something for nothing and it made him mad. He did not get away with it. That is why the paper work is vary clear to register it as soon as possible with the serial number.