Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com Review

Guest's review of Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com

“wanted to book an international flight ticket from...”

Written on: 02/03/2010

wanted to book an international flight ticket from Mumbai to Japan. While browsing through the internet I came across the website of this company Cox & Kings. So I called the number from their website. A customer rep picked up and when I told her I needed to book a ticket she asked me my location. When I told her Mumbai she gave me a Mumbai office number. Then I called this number and the lady speaking with lot of attitude told me that I called a wrong department number I should call a different one. Then I called this number and a guy picked up who told me that if I want to book tickets I should call another number. I did even bother to note the number then.

I was just wondering the level of customer service of this company who claims "Cox & Kings is the longest established travel company in the world." I don't care for all that.

Just want to make everyone aware of how worst is their customer service. Travel industry are supposed to have the best customer service but companies like these change that trend. So don't get carried away by their big claims. Think before you deal with them. I found a great travel company based in Thane and was amazed by the excellent level of customer service provided by them and booked my tickets happily.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Coxandkings's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2011

We appreciate your feedback.If you would like to get back to us regarding any other issue that you would like to discuss,kindly do so at communication.corp@coxandkings.com with the following details:-
<br/>1. Mobile no.
<br/>
<br/>2. Reason for Complain.
<br/>3. Suggestions.

Abhishek255's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2013

Most of the time when I call their Kolkata office...the security guard picks the phone and he has no information...except that everyone is busy.