Rose of Kashmir, Stoke-On-Trent Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Rose of Kashmir, Stoke-On-Trent

“I came to your restaurant with a group of 6 people,...”

Written on: 01/03/2010

I came to your restaurant with a group of 6 people, for the 2nd time, on saturday. We found the restaurant was now overcrowded with tables and chairs, many of them set out in a 'canteen' layout in order to cram as many people as possible in. We had to squeeze between 2 tables to access the food. We booked the table for 8.00 and were asked to vacate the table at 9.30, which didnt give enougth time to enjoy a leisurely meal, indeed I had to rush my meal, and didnt have time to go back and choose other dishes, which I would have done given time. We noticed some of the plates were not very clean. 2 of our party have suffered sickness and diahhorea since the visit, both starting at the same time yesterday and both needing to take a day off work sick. I would be interested to know if any other customers suffered ill effects. Needless to say, we will not be visiting your restaurant again.

• Indian

Food Type

• Over £25

Average cost per head

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Lively