iCandy Cherry Review

katiecat's review of iCandy Cherry

iCandy Cherry

“I bought my iCandy Cherry july 2009 in the very lovely...”

Written on: 26/02/2010 by katiecat (1 review written)

I bought my iCandy Cherry july 2009 in the very lovely Mulberry colour. I did extensive research into travel systems and wanted something very light, nice to look at and very easy to steer & manouver. So many people have huge unecessary bulky prams for little babies! I was torn between the Mammas and Papas Pliko Pramette but found the cherry more nimble and easier to push. Also it can be steered with 1 hand. It was good after my c-section as I didn't want to lift anything too heavy. Also I used the carrycot in my lounge in the summer rather than a mosses basket.It has been admired by lots of people in town and the colour looks amazing! My only crititicism is that the carrycot is a bit small although my daughter was keen to sit up in the pushchair by 5.5 months anyway. I still love it and think far too many people get heavy unecessary prams and then abandon them at 6 months for a lighter stroller!

• Travel Systems