Alice in Wonderland (2010) Review

Guest's review of Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Alice in Wonderland (2010)

“My Wife & I watched the SKY/3D Regional private...”

Written on: 26/02/2010

My Wife & I watched the SKY/3D Regional private 'Premiere' screening last night of Disney's 'Alice in Wonderland' at the Xscape Cinema Complex in Milton Keynes.

Whilst the story telling / characters & costumes made for an enchanting evening do not expect to be 'blown away' by the 3D visual effectiveness of this film. If you have already seen AVATAR in 3D you will immediately notice the relitavely poor 3D quality with insufficient attention paid by Disney to the details - these are the things that tend to bring 3D to life on-screen. In our opinion it would have been better to release this only in 2D so as to avoid otherwisw punishing comparisons with the truly effective use of 3D in AVATAR.

• Jonny Depp

Starring Actor/Actress

• Cinema

Where Did You See It?

Emanrodriguez's Comment

Written on: 30/03/2010

I couldn't agree more with this reviewer. I enjoyed avatar much much more. Although I really liked this film. It could have been as successful without the 3rd dimension.