Blackpool Pleasure Beach Review

Guest's review of Blackpool Pleasure Beach

“I went to Blackpool every year for 10 years up until 5...”

Written on: 25/02/2010

I went to Blackpool every year for 10 years up until 5 years ago, I went back there this year and while Blackpool is still a very nice place with nice people, I wish I had have just burnt my money rather than wasting it in the pleasure. It is obvious that maintanence costs have been cut, none of the rides opened on time, everytime the rides opened we would queue up only to find that the ride would then break down again. If it was just one ride I could understand but this was the majority of the rides during our visit, the prices to get into park is ridiculas, and even though I paid for our wristbands online and got them for half price, I feel that due to the number of problems during our visit it was a complete and utter rip off, the new owner/manager has made what was a very good park a complete and utter waste of time and money, I would just say if you are looking for a fun day out avoid this park like the plague.

• 02/2010

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages