World of Chillies www.worldofchillies.com Review

• Scent

LPsMum's review of World of Chillies www.worldofchillies.com

World of Chillies www.worldofchillies.com

“What a great site! Great to look at and easy to...”

Written on: 22/02/2010 by LPsMum (2 reviews written)

What a great site! Great to look at and easy to navigate, with lots of useful growing information for a new comer to chillies like me. I ordered three packets of chilli seeds which was effortless using my PayPal account - no need to enter any personal details. The seeds were delivered quickly and beautifully presented in sparkly silver and gold packets! I was surprised to receive a free copy of the 'Little book of Chillies' even though my order didn't meet the £10 minimum order requirement for the free offer.

I have followed the instructions in the online Chilli Growing Guide to germinate the seeds, and my 4 year old is enjoying checking our propagator daily for the little green shoots of life!

I choose chilli varieties (Medusa, Aurora and Explosive Blast) that would be suitable to grow on my south facing kitchen windowsill, that would produce chillies that were fairly mild but look attractive. If they all grow well, I hope to give them as presents to friends and family. (10 days after planting, I already have 3 seedlings!)

I really appreciate websites like this that display useful, helpful product information, nicely displayed without having to create yet another set of login details.