Ring Xenon Max Review

Guest's review of Ring Xenon Max

“I have tried several of these upgrade bulbs in my...”

Written on: 21/02/2010

I have tried several of these upgrade bulbs in my citroen C2 over the last couple of years with the latest ones being the H4 xenon max 100% bulbs. Having tried Osram Nightbreakers, Phillips x-treme and these i can say that in my vehicle the Osram Nightbreakers seemed to make very little improvement, the Phillips extreme gave a much longer beam into the distance on main with more light than the standard bulb close up and the Ring xenon max 100% seemed to give better visibility directly in front of the car on dipped beam but didnt quite stretch so far into the distance on main beam as the phillips. So for me the ring bulb is better as I seem to get more visibilty on dipped beam with the xenon max than with the others. All these things are subjective of course so what is better for me with my settings, eysight etc may not be the same for you. In fact my wifes volvo seems to give as good a result with its standard bulbs as mine with any of these, but then again its a different type of bulb.