NatWest Mortgage www.natwest.com Review

Guest's review of NatWest Mortgage www.natwest.com

“I've read all the negative comments aout Nat West...”

Written on: 20/02/2010

I've read all the negative comments aout Nat West Mortgages, and it appears most of hem are from people who have been in some sort of trouble with repayments.

I have just got my first mortgage with Natwest, I had a sameday in principle yes decision on the Monday, a text messgae the same day saying the Mortgage Application was being processed. The next day I got a phone call from the Mortgage Advisor in the Branch saying the Mortgage had been agreed, later the same day I got a text message teling me the Mortgage was agreed, subect to the usual legal agreements and valuation.

I would recomemnd to all my friends, but I would suggest that you actually gp into the Branch to see the Mortgage specialist. The whole process was stress free and I'm extremely happy with the way I was treated.

WELL DONE NATWEST.