Bosch TDS2530GB Steam Generator Iron Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Bosch TDS2530GB Steam Generator Iron

“Bosch TDS2510GB MADE IN CHINA Bought September. Now...”

Written on: 19/02/2010

Bosch TDS2510GB MADE IN CHINA Bought September. Now defective - no steam - waiting to hear from seller as to return procedure.

Firstly I was disappointed at paying a high price for what is just another plastic Chinese made iron.(it looks like metal on pics, nevertheless I expected a bit more quality for the price. The heat up time the manufacturer gives is incorrect, surprise surprise!, It actually take 4-5 minutes.

Nice to have water container not part of the body. As I live in London the scale build up is bad and frequently needs washing out. I think this might be why the steamer is caput? Anyhow I am now going for an ordinary iron (not made in China!if that's possible!)and just use a hand sprayer. Fed up with these steam irons going wrong after a short period. Cheap Chinese products and Western traders making huge profits I wonder why nobody questions the ecological impact of the rubbish Chinese products we throw out every year!!! My mother had a washing machine in the fifties for 30yrs - never went wrong! Grumpy old man.

• 1 - 6 months