Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight Review

Guest's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight

“My husband ordered the book for me as he had quit...”

Written on: 16/02/2010

My husband ordered the book for me as he had quit smoking with Allen Carr and thought I would benefit. I was in a foul mood and had no idea what the book was when I picked it up. Got even more cranky when i saw it was a weight lose book. I started reading it and 4 days ago started and have lost 4kgs, so thanks to my husband and his faith in Allen Carr I am well and truly on my way to being a godess.

I feel sory for the people who read the book and got nothing out of it, they obviously need to go back and re-read it and stop treating themselves as a garbage disposal

• Paperback

Format

Carolinejahn's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because I too have stopped smoking with the help of Allen Carr (after 28 years) and am wondering if the self discipline that he has helped me to tap in to could be transferred to weight management. Reading this review has convinced me to get the book and try it.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2011

OoH!!! 4 days, wow after a life time of being fat and already a snooty cow!!! Dont feel sorry for people who don't buy into it!