Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com Review

Guest's review of Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com

“I have been on weight to go for 1 week and have lost...”

Written on: 15/02/2010

I have been on weight to go for 1 week and have lost 4lbs. The food is delicious and filling, there is a great variety e.g different meal and soup for each day of the week, the shakes are thick and creamy. It represents value for money when you order the 4 week box and get a week free. I ordered the 1 week box first so that i could try everything before customising and ordering the 4 week box. Finally a feel like losing the 5 stone i have to lose is possible without expensive, invasive weight loss surgery. I would recommend trying 'weight to go' before embarking on a surgical procedure.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2011

I have just ordered my first box of Weight to Go after reading your comment it has made me feel I too can go on and lose the weight I need to lose......thank you