Cell Unlock www.cell-unlock.com Review

Guest's review of Cell Unlock www.cell-unlock.com

Cell Unlock www.cell-unlock.com

“cell-unlockers.com is a big scam stay away from them...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

cell-unlockers.com is a big scam stay away from them you will be thankful to me.

I place an order with them for my HTC t-mobile phone, after 2 days later they sent me an e-mail saying they are still looking for the unlocking code. After a day later they said they did not have a code for my phone. They charged me $7.99 for the code which they didn't have it. I was informed that he has instructed the so called billing dept to refund my money but allow them atleast 5 business days. I placed the order on Jan 16th 2010. Its been almost a month and I have sent them three e-mails already but I am not getting any responce or my refund to this date.

Please any body knows how to report this fraud and to whom so other people dont fall in this scam.

Antandcharmi's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2010

It's no good emailing them - the email doesn't get read, I think.
<br/>Use their report back feature on the web site.
<br/>Did you pay with PayPal?
<br/>Is it within 45 days?
<br/>Then you should get a refund.