La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

Guest's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“I placed an order for a bag at La Redoute online using...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

I placed an order for a bag at La Redoute online using a voucher code that I found online. When I placed the order on 13th December the bag was supposedly in stock so I assumed that I would receive it in time for Christmas. Unfortunately I did not receive the bag so began to chase it up after Christmas. After a number of emails; replied to up to a week later in some cases; I was no closer in determining when I might receive the bag or even if I ever would - nobody seemed to know if they would get any more stock in. At the same time I was unable to track the order online due to my not having received a customer number-this should be on the paperwork with my order!

Finally I had a look on the website for another bag that I could order in replacement, which was when I found the bag I had already ordered for sale, apparently in stock. Upon enquiry I was informed that this was in fact the same bag but wouldn't be available for delivery until April-despite being listed as in stock.

As a first time customer I am very disappointed with this service. If only I was told at the time of ordering that the bag was not in stock I would never have placed the order!

• Bag