LeBlanc Espirit Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of LeBlanc Espirit

LeBlanc Espirit

“I've had my Le Blanc Esprit for nearly two years. When...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

I've had my Le Blanc Esprit for nearly two years. When I bought it I tried 3 different clarinets roughly in the same price range for my first intermediate/proffessional clarinet and I was not disapointed. It has the ability to play any style of music from Jazz to classical with an incredible tone.

This clarinet is slightly longer and wider than a Buffet E13 and is much heavier but this clarinet is robust and is capable of taking a player beyond grade 8. I find it is very easy to tune and blends well with other players and can stand out well as an solo instrument.

This is a great clarinet do not be put off of trying it because of some negative comments from other other websites because it can sure take a beating. Trust me!!!!

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Intermediate

Reviewer's Musical Standard

John Franchi's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because I tried both Esprit and Concerto models and found the only difference was the quality of the pads (and about £1000 pounds) The sound of the Esprit is very even throughout the range. It came with an Eddy Daniels mouthpiece which suits it very well once you adapt to using a harder reed.