Petite Star Zia Review

Guest's review of Petite Star Zia

Petite Star Zia

“I bought my Petite Star Zia including footmuff and...”

Written on: 09/02/2010

I bought my Petite Star Zia including footmuff and change bag for £99, an absolute bargain. I would have paid more than this. I LOVE this buggy. We bought this for a 2nd buggy for me to use on the bus, however, we are packing the old one away into the loft and just using this one now. The only niggles we have is that sometimes when my Husband is pushing his big feet accidentally clip the footbrake but then it's only now and then (he has size 10 feet) It folds very compact and is great for the shops and buses. The basket is quite small but does fit the raincover and you can fold it down with it still in the basket. I will probably buy buggy weights as sometimes on the bus it does seem to tip back if it's facing backwards - it has never tipped over - don't get me wrong, my other pushchair (Loola Up) did exactly the same, it's not a fuault of the Zia it affects all buggies.

• 3 Wheeler