Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“I went to the boutique in Bath where I was met by the...”

Written on: 08/02/2010

I went to the boutique in Bath where I was met by the most shallow sales person that I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. I found a dress which was within my budget but when I said that my wedding was 13 months hence so I would like to 'shop around' I was told that if I did not order there and then, I would probably not get the dress ontime. I was also told that any other dress is just inferior and it would be 'my loss' if I did not purchase a CC dress!! Their sales tactics alone put me off. I have since found the most awesome dress and as the sales person was not so pushy - I made my decision on the day and waked out with the dress! I would not go bsck to CC if it was the last bridal boutique on earth!

Mealy_01's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2012

This is strange... I bought my dress form CC and was told I was cutting it fine with 10 months to go...however, several months down the line, after lots of chasing, they have only just taken my measurements, and will start making the dress now, the wedding is less than six months away!!