TGI Fridays Review

Guest's review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays - Watford. ”

Written on: 08/02/2010

TGI Fridays - Watford.

I have to say this is one of the worst restaurants I've been to in a while! The first thing you will notice on arriving at this TGI's (apart from the mass of screaming kids) is the ridiculously overpriced menu. This becomes even more apparent when you receive your low-quality food. I ordered the half rack of ribs and I was very dissapointed. The rack was described in the menu as so tender it just falls off the bone. It was acutally very dry and the BBQ sauce was sickly sweet. It also only came with a small portion of chips and 3 very sorry looking onion rings. My partner ordered the surf and turf and found that for the price, the steak was very small. The prawns were also extremely overcooked. The only thing that was good value were the free refills of coke/diet coke.

Apart from the food, the atmosphere was also poor. About halfway through our meal Beyonce's song Single Ladies came on the sound system and one of the staff obviously really liked that song as they turned it up so loud I could hardly hear what my partner across the table was saying, and it remained this way until we left, which was not soon enough. I will not be visiting this restaurant again.

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented