Phrase Frenzy www.gsn.com Review

• Content

Guest's review of Phrase Frenzy www.gsn.com

“Oh my gosh this is the best game show ever! Better...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

Oh my gosh this is the best game show ever! Better than any of the ones on TV right now. I'm so mad that this game isn't online or anywhere anymore. This is a game that everyone can play and just have fun. You can interact with others while having a blast solving puzzles that aren't that hard so it's not a a super hard game. I love this game so much. I used to get on it all the time. Phrase Frenzy is (was) a game that I could just play when I was bored. I even think that Phrase Frenzy should be made into an actual game show on TV. I also signed the petition to make it into a real game show on TV that other supporters of Phrase Frenzy made. There are currently 35 supporting this and the goal is 500 (I know wow). But maybe it's because know one knows there is a petition. Everyone should get together and get Phrase Frenzy back because GSN.com is so boring without it. Please bring Phrase Frenzy back. So many people enjoy playing this game (including me). So please bring Phrase Frenzy back!