Care 2 www.care2.com Review

Guest's review of Care 2 www.care2.com

“an employee here was very rude to me and never...”

Written on: 04/02/2010

an employee here was very rude to me and never apologized. He also closed down my group without warning, very unfair because many had groups like the one I had started and it was for a good cause.

I, along with my group members were very insulted. All we wanted was at least an apology. Well, after sending many emails we didn't even get one reply. We were being ignored.

This is totally unacceptable to me, espcially on a site of this nature.

I have been part of the community for years, helped build the site, continue to do so and this is how I'm treated.

Having my group closed was not what insulted me most, but the way I was treated was what insulted me the most.

I was trying to get online sellers to be more environnmentaly friendly. If I had got a warning, I would have simply told people not to post their store links.

Closing my group without warning was rude and a lack of judgement. Sending me a nasty email was totally uncalled for and unacceptable on a site of this nature, just not human.

Anyhow, I hope that care2 works on being more kind towards people instead of just ignoring them.

Still have their banner up on my site, just because I care more about the causes then what happened to me. They really hurt my feelings.

One day they will have competition and might regret treating people like this, as I must not be the only. Ebay is a good example, they were not good to us and now are failing more and more each day. Worse part is that they never learn and continue to behave like greedy hawks.

I hope that care2 will have a better attitude.