Petite Star Zia Review

Guest's review of Petite Star Zia

Petite Star Zia

Petite Star Zia 3 wheeler stroller. Bought this...”

Written on: 01/02/2010

Petite Star Zia 3 wheeler stroller. Bought this pushchair for second child after really regretting spending lots of money on a travel system for my first. It is really compact and folds to fit into my ford Ka. It reclines so that I could use it straight away with a newborn. It handles well around tight bends in shops etc. I can even steer it one handed if needed. The basket is a little difficult to get into if the seat is reclined. I don't like to hang bags on the back of the buggy as I believe this is a safety hazard whatever buggy you use. However you could perhaps purchace buggy weights for the front wheel if you wish. I have had no problems with the wheels coming off and the rain cover fits just fine. For the money this is an excellent lightweight buggy. If you want a rolls royce then clearly you wouldn't be spending 100 quid. I highly recommend this buggy it's great for busy mums with small cars!

• 3 Wheeler