X-oom Movie Clone Review

• Quality

Guest's review of X-oom Movie Clone

X-oom Movie Clone

“First, I installed this software using my laptop's...”

Written on: 30/01/2010

First, I installed this software using my laptop's internal DVD drive. After installation my computer no longer acknowledges that the drive even exists. It's driver must have been dumped during the install process.

Being that my internal drive is now useless until I can figure out how to fix it, I connected my laptop to an external DVD drive to begin backing up my DVDs. Process seemed to be going fine as I inserted the DVD into the external DVD drive, loaded the X-oom Movie Clone software, selected backup to hard drive, movie only and clicked Start. Then up pops a message saying that the software will not allow copy written software to be backed up which is totally contrary to the advertising on the box that the software came in.

Now, I have a messed up internal DVD drive and have purchased worthless software that does not do what it said it would do and have wasted both my time and money. Also, I went to their website for support but it's worthless as I don't speak or read German.

DO NOT BUY X-OOM MOVIE CLONE PRODUCTS!