Dihl WF-21SS Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Dihl WF-21SS

Dihl WF-21SS

“TO YOUR HOME, a NIGHTMARE of a company to deal with. ”

Written on: 29/01/2010

TO YOUR HOME, a NIGHTMARE of a company to deal with.

Very good at sales and delivery but after this they are incredibly difficult to get hold of. No telephone only email which they are reluctant to answer.

I have had 2 Dihl 21 bottle wine coolers. Both have failed the first in 4 months the second in 8 weeks. Trying to resolve this second fialure is proving challenging.

The company stated on 26th Jan 2010, after 4 weeks of complaining that on the return of my first unit they deemed it to be in working order. Strange as in my home this unit had worked and then the fans stopped turning on both compartments and thermostat was reading 23 degrees. Strange time to share this info with me.

To Your Home only told me this after they agreed to exchange my second unit which has developed the same fault.

Their explanation for the first unit working on return was that maybe a piece of 'debris' was 'dislodged' in transit and therefore it worked on arrival. So now they wish to charge me if on return of my 2nd unit THEY deem it to be in working order. Do i trust this company i think not.Is this just another way of making a buck out of me. BEWARE of TO YOUR HOME.

• 6 - 12 months

Owned Product For:

• fans and thermostats that dont work

Special Features