Holts Tyreweld Review

• Quality of design/construction?

nicluijos's review of Holts Tyreweld

“Had this in the car for an emergency. When I got a...”

Written on: 28/01/2010 by nicluijos (1 review written)

Had this in the car for an emergency. When I got a flat tyre I used it, thought it did a great job. Problem came when I took the car to get the tyre repaired. I was told that it was not possible to repair the tyre after using tyreweld, and I would have to buy a new tyre (£66+ vat).

I did read the instructions before using this product, and it was not made clear at all that the tyre would be unrepairable after using.

Just beware..... It's a costly product, when you take account of the new tyre!!!!!!!

• Quality of design/construction?

Borisl's Response to nicluijos's Review

Written on: 29/01/2010

I found this review helpful because I was in the same situation. My opinion, garage is interesting to sell the new product that's why they try to assure us that the tyre is not repairable. IMHO