Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Curvy Diva - www.curvydiva.co.uk

“The most appalling customer service I've ever...”

Written on: 28/01/2010

The most appalling customer service I've ever experienced and doing a good impersonation of blatant theft.

Goods not delivered within stated period and emails ignored so order cancelled. More than a week after cancellation I received one email claiming others hadn't been received and - despite my cancellation - saying goods had been posted that day. Returned on receipt and more and more ignored emails sent. Out of curiosity I started sending emails from a different address at the same time asking for product info etc. Oddly, they all got answered - only the ones querying my refund continued being ignored. I have sent letters by recorded delivery - also ignored.

It doesn't look as if I'm ever going to get my refund and this woman clearly hasn't got the slightest interest in even the pretence of decent customer service where problems arise. Really, avoid this compnay at all costs, because unless you are 100% certain (and you can't be) that everything is going to go perfectly, you'll lose your money. There seem to be enough other reviewers here who've had a similar experience to illustrate that this is habitual behaviour from this site and I only wish I'd spotted these reviews before ordering!

(I'd also have given these no stars but it won't let you submit the review that way. I DON'T give it one star - it isn't worth any!)

• Skirts totally £60

• A few weeks late

Been Ripped Off's Comment

Written on: 05/05/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I placed an order at the begining of March and have not recieved the goods (now May), or had any of my emails or calls answered. I'm going to seek legal action.