Yamaha Aerox 50 Review

Guest's review of Yamaha Aerox 50

“Loved this bike to bits since day one, havent had any...”

Written on: 26/01/2010

Loved this bike to bits since day one, havent had any major issues, and even though its totally bone stock, except de-restriction, I easily manage 55 on a flat bit of road. The fuel efficiency I think is pretty good, from full to empty tank (around 7 litres I think)I will get around 140-150 miles out of it. Despite the de-restriction though, it still seems to dislike hill starts, it dont like cold weather, and its not amazing off the line, though Officially I did get 11.4 seconds 0-50 on my phones stopwatch. I'd like to know though why the filters have totally clogged up as well as the carburettor after just 1240 miles after repplacing them all, not to worry, will be fixed soon, all in all, I love the Bike and really do not want to sell it, sadly though, I'm getting on the road in a car soon, so i'll have to as a means of paying the fiesta's insurance. I will be recommending these Aerox's with no hesitation, many miles of fun.