Calorie Counter & Food Diary www.nutracheck.co.uk Review

danish37's review of Calorie Counter & Food Diary www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Fantastic concept, it really works. I had no idea how...”

Written on: 25/01/2010 by danish37 (1 review written)

Fantastic concept, it really works. I had no idea how many calories I was getting through every day - I have lost 2.5 stone so far and am nearly at my goal weight now. Diary is really simple to use, the forums are great too, everyone is really supportive when you have a bad day and the staff are very very helpful if you have any problems or need some suggestions to keep going. It's the first 'diet' that I've not given up on and I have really learnt the value of food so I am absolutely sure I will not ever put the weight back on. It doesn't feel like a diet either, I still have chocolate when I want to, just as long as I don't go over my target. The site is easy to use and with the exercise, I am also fitter than I have been my entire adult life. As I don't have to embarass myself going to a weigh in class (just do it at home), I felt much more comfortable when I first started as I was a little unsure about sharing my weight with other people. On Nutracheck, you only tell people what you want to share. Fantastic, can't rate it high enough.