Nestle Dairy Box Review

Guest's review of Nestle Dairy Box

Nestle Dairy Box

“These used to be my favourite chocolates. One of my...”

Written on: 23/01/2010

These used to be my favourite chocolates. One of my aunts worked for Rowntrees so she always brought these home for the family. I am shocked at what Nestle have done to them. Unfortunately my son gave me a box for Christmas, but I am now going to tell my husband and children not to buy them for me again. They are all the same as has already been said and have no variety. They used to have a superb mixture, with something for everyone and the chocolate used to taste distinctive. I think maybe there was more cocoa in the chocolate. Now it's bland,waxy and leaves a horrible after taste. Terry's Old Gold has suffered the same fate...how long before Dairy Milk goes the same way or has it already? Ugh, ugh and ugh again!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib