Orange Rome Review

• Reception

• Style

Guest's review of Orange Rome

Orange Rome

“well I Cant for some strange reason put songs on the...”

Written on: 23/01/2010

well I Cant for some strange reason put songs on the phone from my computer!it didnt come with instalation cd .I cnt change ma text message ringtone aswell ! the message progress is kind of long to be honest , cant u just have the message get 2 the person & send but its more clickin which is more time if ur trying do it fast.I also can't automatically save my sent messages whcih is stange because most phones can. When i take a picture i have 2 keep my hand still for like an extra 5 secounds or it will take a pic of something else.I Haven't got a memeory card so can only hold 8 songs. My Friend sent me a video and it cant play it says "invalid vieo file"?. The speckers are very good which i was shook of knowing most of the features aren't good, the Phone is ok but not as good as i thought it wud be.

Ps.

can some plz tell how how i can install the hardwhere into ma computer withthe usb cord since i won't let me do it autmatically(no stupid instalation cd)...

• Battery Life